Easter Day! We offer high quality replacement laptop batteries for most brand notebook computer on the market, such as Acer laptop batteries, Fujitsu laptop batteries, Toshiba laptop batteries, Dell laptop batteries, Sony laptop batteries, HP laptop batteries, Asus laptop batteries, Gateway laptop batteries, IBM laptop batteries, Advent laptop batteries, Apple laptop batteries, Samsung laptop batteries, LENOVO laptop batteries and so on. All products are brand new and 1 year warranty! We ship to WorldWide!
Our Warranty: 1 Year Warranty + 30 Days Money Back + 100% Guarantee + Fast Shipping
Laptop Batteries for Popular Brands
Laptop AC Adapter for Popular Brands
Battery Maintenance and User Instructions
1. A new laptop battery usually maintains a discharged condition with very low capacity. It is highly recommended to fully charge new battery packs before using. You can refer to the users' guide of your electronic device for charging instructions.
2. A new battery pack needs to be circled (fully discharged and recharged) three to five times to reach its optimum performance.
3. Rechargeable laptop battery will undergo self-discharging when left unused for a long period of time. Thus, it should always be stored in a fully charged state and kept in a cool, dry and clean place.
4. To maintain the optimum performance of a battery pack, it is highly recommended to circle (fully discharging and recharging) it at least once a month.
5. It is normal if a new laptop battery gets warm when being charged or used. However, please pay special attention if the battery pack becomes excessively hot. This may indicate there is a problem with the charging circuit of the electronic device. Please consult a qualified technician if necessary.
6. New laptop batteries are hard to be charged. Sometimes, your electronic device may indicate a fully charged condition about 10 to 15 minutes when the new laptop battery pack is being charged for the first time. When this happens, remove the battery pack and let it cool down for about 10 to 15 minutes then repeat the charging procedure. Sometimes, a new laptop battery will suddenly refuse to be charged. If this happens, a suggested solution is trying to remove the laptop battery from the device and insert it again.