Replacement Laptop Battery for Acer, Advent, Asus, Apple, Compaq, Dell, Fujitsu, HP, IBM, Sony, Toshiba, etc...
You are here: Home->laptop battery->hp->hp NC6120 Battery
HP NC6120 Laptop Battery
6 Cell Li-ion 10.8V 4400mAh Replacement for HP NC6120 Laptop Battery
- Product ID: LDEHPBNDNX6120
- Battery Type: Li-ion
- Battery Capacity: 4400mAh
- Battery Voltage: 10.8V
- Battery Weight: 297 g
- Battery Color: Black
- Battery Dimension: 203.60x53.60x20.40 mm
- Battery Warranty: 1 year warranty!
- Battery Brand: Replacement for HP
- Battery Name: NC6120 6 Cell laptop battery
- Original Price
Today's Price: $35.00
You Save: $17.50
Merry Christmas! All products up to 50% discount! Brand New, 1 Year Warranty and 30 Days Money Back Guarantee for Every Item! We ship to WorldWide!
Payment and Shipping
- Buy 2 Price is US$ 32
- Buy 3 ~ 5 Price is US$ 30
- Buy >5 Price is US$ 27
Please ensure the product(s) that you are going to buy fits the brand, model and part number of your device.
This HP NC6120 laptop battery can replace the following HP battery part numbers:
This HP NC6120 laptop battery is also compatible with the Following HP machine models:
Tips for HP NC6120 laptop battery:
- 1. Do not modify the battery and don not disassemble the battery.
- 2. Do not incinerate or expose HP NC6120 Laptop battery to excessive heat, which may result in an exposure.
- 3. Do not pierce, hit, step on, crush or abuse the battery.
- 4. Do not place HP NC6120 Laptop battery in laptop for a long period of time if laptop is not being used.
- 5. Do not set laptop battery in the high temperature, high humidity, strong vibrative and dusty place.
- 6. Do not forget to take away your battery from the laptop if you will not use it for a long time.
- 7. Do not short circuit of the terminals by keeping your HP NC6120 laptop battery pack away from metal objects such as necklaces or hairpins.
- 8. Your new HP NC6120 laptop battery comes in a discharged condition and must be charged before use (refer to your computer manual for charging instructions). Upon initial use (or after a prolonged storage period) the battery may require two to three charge/discharge cycles before achieving maximum capacity.
- 9. When charging HP NC6120 laptop battery for the first time your computer may indicate that charging is complete after just 10 or 15 minutes. This is a normal phenomenon with rechargeable batteries. Simply remove the battery from the computer and repeat the charging procedure.
- 10. If HP NC6120 laptop battery will not be in use for a month or longer, it is recommended that it be removed from the device and stored in a cool, dry, clean place.
- 11. It is normal for HP NC6120 laptop battery to become warm during charging and discharging.
- 12. A charged HP NC6120 laptop battery will eventually lose its charge if unused. It may therefore be necessary to recharge the battery after a storage period.
We promise you to obtain HP NC6120 laptop battery with highest qualtiy from us, for:
- 1. HP NC6120 laptop battery supplied by our Company is brand new.
- 2. 1 Year Warranty!
- 3. 100% Q.C. of HP NC6120 laptop battery.
- 4. 30 days Money back guarantee!
- 5. Usually ships the same business day.
- 6. We ship to Worldwide.
Safely purchase HP NC6120 laptop battery from oklapotpbattery.com
- 1. We pay much attention to the product's research and development.
- 2. HP NC6120 laptop battery is almost perfect after two consecutive tests, that is, tested by electronic devices and human hands.
- 3. At the same time, we provide the highest quality raw materials to us with relatively lower price.
Quality is our company's highest criterion. With such high quality products, we can help you to save plenty of unnecessary money, such as, paying on finding other unsuitable products, paying on dealing with the defects of the products, paying on processing the return and refund of the products.
Customer TestimonialsGreat transaction Thanks!furavan
fast delivery and good pricestressman
Excellent!! Thank you!!sounna
Thanks! Awesome A+alrawi
Read more testimonials!
Copyright © 2013 www.oklaptopbattery.com, Inc. All rights reserved, Designated trademarks and brands are properties of their respective companies
Contact E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org