Replacement Laptop Battery for Acer, Advent, Asus, Apple, Compaq, Dell, Fujitsu, HP, IBM, Sony, Toshiba, etc...
1.What payment means do you accept?
We accept credit card payment through PayPal payment system. PayPal payment system supports VISA, MasterCard, Discover, eCheck and PayPal.
2.When is my credit card charged?
Your credit card is charged immediately upon completion of the checkout process. Sophisticated systems are set up to immediately send your order to our shipping department, where items are to be shipped out by the end of the following business day.
3.What do you consider my billing address?
Your billing address is the same address information on file with your credit card company. When entering this information
during the checkout process it is important that you enter this information exactly as it appears on your credit card statement. If the information is not accurate, your card may be declined
4.Can I cancel an order?
Orders cannot be cancelled once the checkout process has been completed. Due to our commitment to process orders quickly, once the checkout process is completed our warehouse is immediately notified to pick and pack the order for shipment. We regret any inconvenience that this may cause you.
If you have any difficulties, please feel free to reach us by clicking the ‘Contact Us’ button on the website. We will get back to you shortly.
5.Are credit card transactions safe?
Absolutely! In fact, it's statistically safer to use your credit card over the Internet than in a restaurant or department store. Payments are gone through Paypal servers, which use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), an encryption technology that works with Firefox, Netscape Navigator, Microsoft Internet Explorer, and AOL's browser, so that customer's personal information can be protected.
6.Do you charge sales tax?
No, there is no sales tax for any orders ( No Commercial Value).
1.Can I come to your locations to pick up an item?
Unfortunately, we are not currently configured for individuals to come to our locations to pick up their orders. We are merely an office for processing the paperwork for these transactions.
2.What will I be charged for shipping?
Shipping and handling charges vary greatly depending upon the value of the materials and craftsmanship of the piece and its final shipment destination. The shipping and handling rates are clearly posted in each item’s description and are non-negotiable. Please consider this when placing your order.
3.Who will deliver my orders?
Items will be shipped by USPS, Royal Mail, Deutsche Post and Hongkong Post Air-Mail. We may use other carriers as necessary.
4.How long will it take for my item to reach me?
Please note that business days, excluding Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays, are calculated in terms of delivery period. In general, it takes about 7 – 15 business days for delivery.
5.How do I track my shipment?
We ship your purchase before the end of the next business day after you have checked-out. We would send an e-mail with the tracking number so you can check the progress of your delivery at the carrier's web site.
6.What should I do if my shipment never arrives?
Please allow up to 10 business days for your item to be delivered. If it still does not arrive, please reach us by clicking the ‘Contact Us’ button on the website. We will get back to you shortly.
7.How do I ship items to a different address?
During our checkout process, specify where you want your purchase shipped. It can be different from your credit card billing address. You may specify any ship-to street address.
1.Can I return or exchange an item?
Yes. Please review our Return Policy above to find out about returns and exchanges.
2.Can I get a refund?
If you are not satisfied with any of our product(s) in any way, we will gladly replace the product(s), or refund your money when the product(s) are returned within 30 days of purchase. After the initial 30 days of purchase, we offer replacements, but no refunds, for defective products up to 12 months from original purchase.
Refunds are issued in the same form of payment as in the original transaction within 10 business days of receiving your return. Please review our Return Policy above for details on how to get a refund.
3.Can I return any product for any reason and receive a full refund?
No, we cannot refund shipping and handling. Due to our aggressive pricing, shipping charges are non-refundable unless we shipped incorrect item(s).
1.What is a battery?
In science and technology, a battery is a device that stores energy and makes it available in an electrical form. It converts chemical energy into electrical energy, producing an electric current when connected in a circuit. The finished battery is an electrically connected group of cells (wired in series) that stores an electrical charge and supplies a direct current (DC). We usually call finished battery as battery pack and unfinished battery is called as cell.
2.How to classify batteries?
Batteries are grouped into following categories:
Zincic carbolic battery
Other types of battery
3.What are the differences between Primary Battery and Rechargeable Battery?
A primary battery is not intended to be recharged and is discarded when the battery has delivered all of its electrical energy. A rechargeable battery is a galvanic battery which, after discharge, is restored to the fully charged state by the passage of an electrical current through the cell in the opposite direction to that of discharge.
4.What causes short lifetime of battery?
1. Charger or electro circuit can't be fit for the battery.
2. Overcharge and over-discharge, etc.
3. Battery can't comply with the charging requirement
The lifetime of a battery can be prolonged by:
1. Using the original charger.
2. Charging the battery after it automatically powers off, then full charge the battery.
3. Avoiding erroneous usage of battery, such as heavy pressure, short circuit, fall off and so on.
5.What are the differences between Primary Battery and Rechargeable Battery?
1. The battery has no voltage.
2. The charger has no output electric current.
3. Low charging efficiency due to external cause
Solutions to the problem:
1. Test whether the charger has voltage and output electric current or not.
2. Check if the charger is well contacted with battery.
3. Activate the battery with voltage and current 1.5 times higher than those of the battery. (Use this method only when the battery can't be charged.)
6.What are the reasons that cause battery with no voltage or low voltage?
1. No voltage.
2. External shot circuit or overcharge, anti-charge.
3. Cells expansion and short circuit caused by direct anode contact and continuous high efficiency electric current overcharging.
It can be avoided by:
1. Checking if the battery is without voltage or electric current.
2. Avoiding short circuit.
3. Avoiding collision and pressure among batteries.
4. Charging the battery after it automatically powers off, then full charge the battery.
7.Battery Maintenance and User Instructions
1. A new battery usually maintains a discharged condition with very low capacity. It is highly recommended to fully charge new battery packs before using. You can refer to the users' guide of your electronic device for charging instructions.
2. A new battery pack needs to be circled (fully discharged and recharged) three to five times to reach its optimum performance.
3. Rechargeable battery will undergo self-discharging when left unused for a long period of time. Thus, it should always be stored in a fully charged state and kept in a cool, dry and clean place.
4. To maintain the optimum performance of a battery pack, it is highly recommended to circle (fully discharging and recharging) it at least once a month.
5. It is normal if a new battery gets warm when being charged or used. However, please pay special attention if the battery pack becomes excessively hot. This may indicate there is a problem with the charging circuit of the electronic device. Please consult a qualified technician if necessary.
6. New batteries are hard to be charged. Sometimes, your electronic device may indicate a fully charged condition about 10 to 15 minutes when the new battery pack is being charged for the first time. When this happens, remove the battery pack and let it cool down for about 10 to 15 minutes then repeat the charging procedure. Sometimes, a new battery will suddenly refuse to be charged. If this happens, a suggested solution is trying to remove the battery from the device and insert it again.
8.Precautions when using a battery
1. Do not modify or disassemble it.
2. Do not incinerate or expose battery to excessive heat, which may result in an exposure.
3. Do not expose battery to water or other moist/wet substances.
4. Avoid piercing, hitting, crushing or any abuse use of the battery.
5. Do not forget to take away your battery from the device if you will not use it for a long time.
6. Avoid short circuit of the terminals by keeping your battery pack away from metal objects such as necklaces or hairpins.
1. How do I save on shipping?
Due to the high price of international shipping, we suggest our customers to buy everything they want in one order. That way, the per-item shipping cost could be minimized. If one phone costs the shipping fee is $50 and the two ones is only $72. You can almost save 50%.
2. What if the estimated delivery date has passed and I still don’t have my order?
If the tracking information indicates the package has been delivered, please check with your neighbors or family members. Packages are occasionally left with neighbors, a building manager, or are placed somewhere relatively safe such as your porch, garage, or even behind bushes. If there is no tracking information, or you cannot locate the package, please e-mail us.
3. What should I do, if I can not receive my package for a long time?
If you can't receive the package for a long time (more than 30 days), please inquire your mail in your local express company by your tracking number. Meanwhile, please inform us by Email immediately. We will contact the express company for the information for your parcel.
We are not responsible for the delivery delay caused on the misplay of order handle by customer (such as the incomplete information, the order by delete).
We are not responsible for service failures and losses caused by force majeure.
These reasons include but not limit to: Natural disaster; war; Air disaster or Embargo ect force majeure; Inherent flaw of shipment; caused by feasance and nonfeasance by consignee, the third man, custom or outer government department.
4. Can you provide invoice for my order?
Yes. We can provide the proforma invoice.
If you need proforma invoice, please inform us by Email in time. We are not responsible for the problems caused by no required service or incorrect information.
5.How can I ask for a confirmed help if I can’t find the right way to ask?
You can send you email to us firstname.lastname@example.org who would tell you what you want to know.
Laptop Battery Accessories is dealing with exporting business with all over the world customers. Different country has different importing policy.
We guarrantee that we make shipment after we recive the payment. But when the goods arrives customer custom, if customer is not able to clear custom, Cool Cell Phone will assist customer to do so. But Cool Cell Phone will not take any responsibility if the goods is not able to be cleared from customs.
Copyright © 2014 www.oklaptopbattery.com, Inc. All rights reserved, Designated trademarks and brands are properties of their respective companies
Contact E-mail: email@example.com